HANDSCRAPED SOLID HARDWOOD
Our Durango Handscraped Hardwood collection. Nothing can compare to the beauty and ruggedness of authentic handscraped hardwood flooring. Random width boards are used to maximize yield from the hardwood lumber. Natural long lengths, true 3/4″ solid construction, and a premium urethane finish make this a floor worth living on. A floor that will stand the test of time. Step on a Durango floor in your home, and you will be one step closer to the forest.
- 3/4″ Solid Multiple Width Flooring
- Up to 7′ Premium Lengths
- Hickory & Walnut: 2-1/4″ – 3-1/4″ – 4″
- European Birch & Maple: 3-1/4″ – 4″ – 5″
- Low Matte Urethane
- True Handscraped Texture
- Hand Carved Edges
- Trim moldings, treads, and risers are available
- Nail down or glue down.
- Hickory & Walnut: 21.85 square foot per box | 612 square foot per pallet
- European Birch & Maple: 21.1 square foot per box | 633 square foot per pallet
25 Year Residential Warranty
Available at our Store, or visit tradewindsflooring.com for more specs and products.
Rye - Durango Collection - Pre-Finished Hardwood
This product is shipped from the Manufacturer when the order is placed, consider extra waiting time when planning your project.